Tuesday, November 1, 2011

MEAT Sauce and Spaghetti...

Ya know... the bad economy, that we're going through right now, is dumb, and it's hurting EVERYTHING... including certain restaurants in a certain amusement park that has a certain spaghetti meal which HAD some serious meat... and some sauce... Storyteller Cafe, inside of the Grand Californian Hotel at Disneyland, Anaheim, before, had this crazy spaghetti with a sauce that was too much meat and not enough sauce for it! lol Yes... seriously...
Because I missed that so much... and... because no one wanted to get ramen with me... (No one likes me :*( sadness.... *cries) lol... I decided to make some Meat Sauce with Spaghetti. The flavor ended up being really similar to Storyteller, but, I think that was just the loads of meat... lol The meat, I bought from Marukai, and, I'm noticing that the meats from the Japanese groceries are much cleaner and cook cleaner than the other chains. Yotsuba couldn't fathom the amount of meat in that spaghetti... Actually... after looking at the pic again... I think Storyteller still had more meat in their sauce... lol...

WAAAAHHHHHAHAHAHAHAH! lol this is my desk, at work, in the morning! lol Yoko was came along because I thought I was supposed to go to ramen after work... the sugary goodness... yeah... lol yum yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment