Wednesday, November 16, 2011

1st Day of New Job! XD

THE SECRET IS OUT! lol I'm the new Product Development Manager for the Girl's division of Jada Toys!
Today was an awesome day! The vibe I got, from the design team, was all pretty good. A few of them were also into anime, which is always a plus. They also took me out to lunch today too! They asked me, "So, Ryan, what kind of food do you like?" LOL obvious answer is JAPANESE! lol SO, my boss, who is really cool, came from Mattel and she has a thick East Coast accent, and the boy's product development side all took me to Niko Niko Sushi! It was... ehh... but I was really hungry, so I ate it without taking pics... Our waitress was really cute, Filipina/Japanese. Unfortunately, when I stood up, she was really short... lol... oh well. After that long lunch (I hate taking long lunches... yes... even if my boss is there... I should've brought a sketchbook), we headed back to work!
This is a peek of my desk. The place was a little messy, still have yet to decorate it. But, I'm gonna bring some posters and toys in the morning.

My computer's iTunes had an overabundance of KPOP boy bands on it... now... don't get me wrong, I LOVE KPOP... but... I'm just not into the dudes singing... I tend to like my KPOP sung by cutie girlies with attitudes (2NE1)!!! XD

I also ended up getting a little present... on my hoodie on the first day.... WTF?!?!?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment