Monday, December 12, 2011

What it's like to be me... at work

OMG... the rain, during my commute was... intense... I don't like rain... well... cold rain... and rain when I have to drive long distances... As soon as I got near work, I stopped over at Starbucks as a way of telling myself, "Thank God I survived..." lol...
The drink is a Ginerbread Latte, one of the seasonal flavors that Starbucks does every year. I usually try them all while they are here. There were 3 Vanilla Bean scones... but... 1 of them didn't survive long enough to be in the pic... HEY! I was hungry!! lol
The view from my seat is pretty much upskirt panty shots...
My meeting table that everyone seems to leave stuff on... Ayanami is protecting it here!
Another shot of Rei! Look how clean my area is!
My tower is next to me, on the desk, so, those 2 dolls are also upskirt panty shots! lol...
And.. what I cooked when I got home.. so sleepy...

No comments:

Post a Comment