Saturday, October 22, 2011

LA Cherry Blossom Festival 2011

This year's Los Angeles Cherry Blossom Festival 2011, was postponed... I forgot why, but they ended up holding it after summer... which, in So Cali terms, means that it's hot outside! lol PMX was there holding a cosplay contest and the Otaku filled up that section, along with the near by Anime shops!

DJ Wong was there, at the PMX stage, blasting some sick beats! It was a pleasure meeting her and, as you see, Miku also loved her music!

When I got there, I was going to meet up with one of our anime clubs, but I met one of my good friends for lunch and talked about a possible collaboration for a comic! Plus... I wanted Curry!!!

I LOVE LIL TOKYO!!! The area there is just a fun place to be, for an otaku! The only thing I'd change, is maybe add more anime shops and anime related cafes and stuff!


Three of my girls were in their yukatas scoping out the festival and the cosplayers!

HELLO KITTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


















No comments:

Post a Comment