Friday, October 19, 2012

Yaoi Con 2012

One of the things that people have a hard time putting together is Me and Yaoi... lol I'm not into Yaoi, BUT... it is still an Anime Con and I am for all Anime Cons!!!

Now, I didn't actually get to spend a lot of time there, and, I think that's why I didn't really get to enjoy the con going mood. One thing that I noticed was the overpriced merch in the dealer hall... OUCH... It seemed like all the figures were being sold at twice as much as you can purchase it at one of the local anime shops.

Yaoi Con is an 18 and over crowd, unfortunately, so their attendance numbers weren't there. I suggest to layer the con so that a younger crowd can attend. Timing is also everything... so is location... I thought the venue was ok... but it was a little too dark for photos... ehh... hopefully these issues are addressed before next year!

Please LIKE us on FaceBook! Like Me!!!









No comments:

Post a Comment