Thursday, October 25, 2012

Puella Magi Madoka Magica Movie!



I was fortunate enough to have some great friends who made sure I went to see the Puella Magi Madoka Magica movie screening in Lil Tokyo! Because my attention span is non-existent, I arrived in Lil Tokyo too early and I was also not aware that we were watching, in fact, two movies, not just one...

Now, I'm not reviewing the movies, so, you won't hear any of that here!

But, what I wanted to talk about was the line and the people in it. Most reports have been telling us that most of the audience, that have been attending, have been doing casual cosplay, which is mostly unrecognizable so I didn't have my hopes up... but... to my amazement, close to the front of the line were a group of girls, from Arizona, cosplaying Homura, Mami, Sayaka and Kyoko!!! There was even another Homura in line and a Charlotte (casual cosplay)!!! There were other casual cosplays... but... I didn't notice them...

Please LIKE us on FaceBook! Like Me!!!

Isaiah, Evelyn and Nick about to get in line!

YES! COSPLAYERS!!!

The US release poster! (Notice the Statue of Liberty in the background)

Mami!

Homura!

Kyoko!

Sayaka!

There was even another Homu Homu there! Awesome sauce!

Cosplayers made Ultran excite!

Charlotte posing with Mami!

Charlotte after eating Mami's head....

They gave out free US release posters

I was hooked up with a Charlotte Phone plug thing...

No comments:

Post a Comment