Wednesday, April 24, 2013

WonderCon Anaheim - Day 2 Cosplay Hidden Area Part DC!!!



DC COMICS COSPLAY!!!

WonderCon 2013 was held at the Anaheim Convention Center again for the second year in a row! The con took up most of the convention center and ended up being sold out, much like its older brother, the San Diego Comic-Con. I took soooo many photos, that I have to split up the pics for these!

I've noticed that there is a lot of DC Comics cosplays recently. My friends, here, were cosplaying various DC characters, and I had a blast posing them like action figures! I started to notice this trend, among the cosplayers in Anime Cons, after the Tiger and Bunny anime aired. I'm happy that the American comic book characters were getting love from these pro cosplayers!!!

HERE IS THE NEXT SET OF DAY 2!!!!

Follow us on FaceBook!

The OtaKing's Photo Blog!

Follow the new OtaKing Show!!!

The OtaKing Show!!!

Follow Kazumi Cosplay on Facebook!!!

Kazumi Cosplay










No comments:

Post a Comment