Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Happy Trails


Wassup, Anime Fans!!!

When Good Smile Company had a Toy Photography contest, a few months ago, I entered a few photos... OK... I entered a lot! But, I did so because I already had so many of their figures and I had wanted to take different photos and try new things with them! PART 5 OF 5!!!

One of the things, that I like to do, is go hiking and dragging along my figures with me to take some photos. For this set, for the GSC contest, I took early morning shots during the middle of the week, so that there weren't many people on the trail at the time. This made for a couple great shots of a lost Hachikuji. The sun also hit the side of the hill quite nicely, which felt really natural for a Saber photo. Yagyu caught the nice sky color quite well while crossing over the bridge. All in all, it was a nice hike.

Well, that was the last of the Good Smile Company contest pics, that I submitted! It was fun, and I'm curious to what they'll do next!

Follow us on FaceBook!

The OtaKing's Photo Blog!

Follow the new OtaKing Show!!!

The OtaKing Show!!!









No comments:

Post a Comment