Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Darkness


Wassup, Anime Fans!!!

When Good Smile Company had a Toy Photography contest, a few months ago, I entered a few photos... OK... I entered a lot! But, I did so because I already had so many of their figures and I had wanted to take different photos and try new things with them!

For this set, I wanted to have my figures in a dark setting and possibly have an underlight on some of them. For this, I used my lightbox. I also decided to experiment with some effects, which still need a lot of work, but, for how fast I pumped them out, not bad.

I think I ended up getting an honorable mention or something, which is not bad since I just started taking pics!

Follow us on FaceBook!

The OtaKing's Photo Blog!

Follow the new OtaKing Show!!!

The OtaKing Show!!!










No comments:

Post a Comment