Monday, November 5, 2012

Ruby's at Huntington Beach Pier


Because of the time change, I woke up early, and was trying to figure out what I'd like to eat, while keeping in mind the location. One of the places, that I keep forgetting about, is the Ruby's Diner on the Huntington Beach Pier. It was a nice day out, so I decided heading over there for food.
To my surprise, there was a lot of people at the beach, in November! (Soooo many bikini girls! :9) lol

Please LIKE TheOtaKing on FaceBook! Like Me!!!

The restaurant is at the end of the Huntington Beach pier and has views all around, of the ocean!

Lucky to get a seat next to the window!

Here is what the water looks like outside!

The little M.u.s.c.l.e.s that I brought along today!

The M.u.s.c.l.e. men kept making a ruckus...

Food arrived! Still geeking out over Wreck It Ralph!

Endless Summer poster autographed by Bruce Brown and Robert August!

If you know me and my brother, you know that we watch the Endless Summer 2 documentary a lot. Ruby's had this signed by Bruce Brown and Wingnut!

Hayabusa Halo saw a Chocobo... lol

Kites on a nice day!

Hayabusa Halo figure posing in a safe area on the pier!

No comments:

Post a Comment