Thursday, November 1, 2012

Irvine Spectrum and the OCAG Beer Gathering


Last Thursday, one of my friends stopped by because his class was cancelled for the day.  After his class, he usually goes with the Orange County Anime Group (OCAG) to Mulleady's Pub in Mission Viejo. Since he was out super early, we decided to walk around the Irvine Spectrum first, which ended up hitting up their Yard House for happy hour... lol.
After Yard House, we went over to Mulleady's and met up with OCAG! It was a BEER time! lol

If you live in So Cali, hang out with OCAG! OCAG Facebook page

Please LIKE TheOtaKing on FaceBook! Like Me!!!

One of the many fountains at the Irvine Spectrum

The Irvine Spectrum also has a Merry Go Round!

ANOTHER fountain! lol

My first drink at Yard House...

And my second drink! lol

I was getting bored with the second drink, so I asked for some coffee ice cream and made a  stout float! The little M.u.s.c.l.e. guys liked this idea! It was a great idea!

Finally at Mulleady's with OCAG! This drink was called the Eclipse, just like my car! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment